- Let us know if it has been sooner than three months since your last injection.
- Let us know of any changes to your medical history or allergies.
- Avoid Alcohol and Ibuprofen (Advil) for 48 hours prior to your appointment to reduce bruising.
- Avoid wearing heavy makeup the day of appiontment. Arrive with a clean face. We will also spot clean the area.
- Be aware of the potential risks of your procedure and ensure you contact us after your procedure if there are any issues.
- Avoid heavy exercise for 24 hours
- Let us know if you have any reactions or unwanted results (please note, touch ups can be done 2 weeks after your treatment when the results are fully seen)
- Avoid Alcohol and Ibuprofen (Advil) for 24 hours after your appointment to reduce bruising.
- Avoid laying down or leaning forward for 4 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid hot tubs, very hot showers and steam rooms for 24 hours after your treatment.
- Resume your usual skin care routine the next day, but avoid heavy rubbing of the injection areas.