- Let us know of any previous chemical peels.
- Let us know about any changes in your medical history, allergies, chance of pregnancy, or the use of the medication Accutane in the last 6 months.
- Avoid wearing heavy makeup the day of your appointment – arrive with a clean face.
- Be aware of the potential risks of your procedure and ensure you contact us after your procedure if there are any issues.
- Tel: 289-309-8519
- DM: https://www.facebook.com/binbrookmedicalaesthetics
- DM: https://www.instagram.com/binbrookmedicalaesthetics
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours.
- Let us know of any signs of infection to the treatment areas.
- Use a clean pillow case after your treatment.
- Avoid touching your face and clean your hands prior to touching if necessary.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate – drink lots of water.
- Avoid hot tubs, steam rooms and hot showers for 48 hours after treatment.
- Use a mineral based sunscreen daily after your treatment.
- Avoid waxing and shaving treatment areas for 1 week after your treatment.
- Use gentle cleansers and simplify your skincare routine as our skin heals.
- Discontinue Retinols and avoid exfoliants for 14 days while your skin heals.
- Apply moisturizer generously.