- Let us know if you’ve had fillers previously.
- Let us know of any changes to your medical history or allergies.
- Avoid wearing heavy makeup the day of appiontment. Arrive with a clean face. We will also spot clean the area.
- Be aware of the potential risks of your procedure and ensure you contact us after your procedure.
- Tel: 289-309-8519
- Let us know if you’ve had or plan to have immunizations, immunosuppressive therapies or dental work within 2 weeks.
- Schedule your injection at a time when minor swelling or bruising will not disrupt your social obligations.
- To lessen the likelihood of bleeding or bruising, discontinue use of blood thinning products for 10 days prior to treatment, if approved by your primary care provider. This includes: aspirin, ibuprofen (Motrin or Advil), Naproxen, Aleve, Fish Oil, St. John’s Wort, Flax, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Garlic, Ginko Biloba, Ginseng, Etc.
- Avoid Alcohol for 24 hours prior to your appointment to reduce bruising.
- You may consider taking Arnica Natural Supplement to help with bruising.
- Let us know if you have a history with cold sores as we will consider pre-medicating with an antiviral prescription prior to injections (for injections around the lips)
- Cancel your appointment if you have any open sores in the treatment area.
- Avoid heavy exercise for 48 hours.
- Let us know of any severe pain or discolouration around the injection site immediately.
- Avoid excessive alcohol for 24 hours to reduce bruising.
- Avoid touching the treatment areas (especially rubbing) as this may cause the product to migrate and effect your results.
- Lay on your back to sleep for the next few days.
- Use ice often to help reduce pain and swelling at the treatment areas.
- Only massage treatment areas if instructed to do so.