- Arrive with clean skin and hair.
- Avoid using a lot of product on your skin, hair and treatment area.
- Let us know of any medication or supplements that may thin the blood.
- Avoid medications or supplements that cause bleeding 10 days before and 10 days after treatment.(Advil, Apririn, Fish Oil, Green Tea)
- If you’re on a blood thinner discuss with your doctor whether you can safely stop them. Do not stop without your Doctor’s approval.
- Avoid smoking 3 days before treatment.
- Avoid alcohol for 2 days before treatment.
- Drink plenty of water before your appointment.
- Avoid vigorous exercise for 2 days after treatment.
- Avoid hot tubs, steam rooms and hot showers for 2 days after treatment.
- Reduce alcohol, nicotine, sun exposure and caffeine to promote healing.
- If PRP was done with microneedling, follow discharge instructions for microneedling.