- Let us know of any changes to your medical history (especially diabetes, heart, kidney or liver disease), allergies or if there is a chance you’re pregnant.
- Wear a shirt with loose sleeves to allow your injector to access the injection site and take your blood pressure.
- Avoid alcohol and drugs. Infusions will not be done if you’re intoxicated.
- Be aware of the potential risks of your procedure and ensure you contact us after your procedure if there are any issues.
- Tel: 289-309-8519
- Let us know of any delayed allergic reactions or a new fever.
- Keep the bandage on the IV site clean and dry. It can be removed later that day.
- Keep the area clean and dry for at least 1-hour post-treatment.
- Avoid intense activity or any stress to the puncture site for 24 hours after treatment.